Can I use your music tracks in my videos?
Personal Use: You can use my music tracks in your videos for free, but without the ability to monetize your videos on YouTube. Perhaps you will get a copyright claim on your YouTube video, that’s fine, you do not worry about anything, with your video going fine, it will not be deleted.
Commercial Use: If you become my patron, your videos will not receive copyright claims. I will add your YouTube channel to the RouteNote whitelist. You will be able to monetize your videos. More info and become my patron.
- If you plan on creating a lot of content with my music, I recommend that you become my patron. You will have access to all my music for a platinum membership. I will add your YouTube channel to the RouteNote whitelist. You can also use new tracks that I create every month (usually 4 tracks per month).
- If you only need music for one video or multiple videos for commercial use. You can license RouteNote. Perhaps it will be beneficial for you to become my patron.
What is monetization on YouTube?
Monetisation literally means ‘to earn money on YouTube’. YouTube monetisation is the process of earning money from your uploaded YouTube videos by enabling ads on them.
When your channel becomes popular and gets regular unique traffic, it becomes profitable for businesses and they are willing to pay to advertise on your videos.
Businesses pay YouTube for advertising and YouTube in turn shares a part of that revenue with the video owner. This is how monetisation works.
YouTube monetization is nothing but the ability to make money out of your videos by allowing ads on your videos. This is a YouTube partner program. The revenue sharing is 55% to the channel owner and 45% to the YouTube. … As soon as you monetise your account and video, ads start appearing on your video.
Does your music have copyright on YouTube?
Almost all of my tracks have copyright, but you can still use my tracks on Youtube. Your videos will feel good, they will not be imposed any restrictions (except for monetization). I do not delete videos that use my music without a license, your video is safe.
My video YouTube received COPYRIGHT CLAIMS, what should I do?
You have received a copyright notice. You have nothing to worry about. Here are some tips and clarifications:
If you do not want to monetize your video on YouTube – You do not need to take any action. Your video is normal, no restrictions will be imposed on it except for monetization (you will not be able to monetize your video). Your video will not be deleted.
If you want to monetize your video or want to remove copyright claims on YouTube – you need to become my patron on Patreon or you can buy a license for every track you use (on RouteNote). After purchasing a license, you will receive a license certificate that must be shown on YouTube in order to dispute your claim.
How to remove the copyright claims on my YouTube video?
First you need to become my patron on Patreon or purchase a license. or you can buy a license for every track you use (on RouteNote)
Сlaim is from RouteNote: After you have purchased a license, simply VISIT THIS PAGE, enter your details and video link and copy/paste the contents from your purchased License Certificate into the message box. Claims are usually resolved within 24-96 hours. You may wish to keep your new videos “unlisted” until this process is completed.
I need a license for YouTube video, what license should I buy (standard or extended)?
The standard license is perfect for YouTube, Vimeo, and other social networks. No matter the commercial video or not, the standard license is suitable for this.
An extended license is needed if you are going to use my tracks in public places, such as TV and radio, stadiums, theaters, shops and the like.
Can I use your music tracks in social media?
Yes, you can use my music tracks on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media.
Can I use your music tracks on my website?
Yes, you can use my music tracks on your website for free.
Can I use your music tracks in videogames?
Yes, you can use my music tracks in your videogames for free.
Can I use your music tracks on a Vimeo videos?
Yes, of course. You can use my music tracks in Vimeo videos for FREE. The only thing that I ask, specify me in the description (to make a credit).
Can I use your music at Film Festivals and Competitions?
Yes, you can use my music on Film Festivals and Contests for free.
- If you plan to use my tracks on YouTube, this is normal, I’m good about it. When using my music on YouTube you can get a warning about copyright infringement, this is normal, it will not lead to any restrictions, your video will feel good, it will not be deleted.
I need to buy a license to use your music tracks in my videos?
- If you do not want to or you do not have the opportunity to purchase a license, you can still use my tracks in your videos, but without monetization. Your videos will feel good, they will not be imposed any restrictions (except for monetization). I do not delete videos that use my music without a license, your video is safe.
- If you want to use my tracks in your videos and monetize your videos and earn revenue, in this case you need to purchase a license.
I need a license, where can I purchase a license?
- You can buy a license on the site of RouteNote. Each track is accompanied by a button “Buy a license”, clicking on which you will go to the site where you can buy a license. You can pay in a convenient way for you, which is on the site.
Can I use your music tracks in commercial videos (advertising)?
Yes, of course. You can use my music tracks in your commercial videos for FREE, but without the ability to monetize them on YouTube.
Perhaps you will get copyright claims on YouTube, do not worry, this is normal. Your video will be fine and will not be deleted.
If you want to include monetization in your favor, for this you need to purchase a license.
How to CREDIT you in my video?
- (Copy and Paste):
Music by PetkovMusic.